THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sien arh!


Today geh Midnight.Freaking sien.Kerby Sick.Yao off9.Bran away.Loke sleep.Taofong mati edi.Chun dono go where.Du go KL see ahgua with fat.Hotdog off9 jor.Baby go plant ubi.Sien gaogao.Kerby not here.No people pui me emo.Yao off9 no people can loudiu.Bran away no people say me qiang da.Loke not here cant loudiu him.Coffee Bean Loke!xDD.Taofong busy no people hear my future bilionare plan.Chun not here no people call me dota jor.Du not here no people pui me chat.OMG OMG.thanks god.This night.I got Xiao Ping.Hi!Xiao ping.I noe u see this.nice to meet u.=)Thanks for company me tonight.Thank you.Freaking sienz.HoN lose and lose again.make me damn moody.All i need is some1 chat with me.argh.dono why.feeling so emo every midnight.my blog music make me felt emo + emo.Stupid me.LOL.But i really love it.Wulala.imba loke burday coming.we gonna celebrate!Rox!Dono why.So no mood.Ahdu.anyway thx.i noe u support me de la.i can felt dao.what u talk to me at bak kut teh there.i will remember.And i can feel ur heart.Love u guys.A big hug and A big KISS here.MUACKS.XD

0 comments: