THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 21, 2011

I Love you Shuen♥I Love you Shuen♥I Love you till end of the world!



February 7 2011 1.08am ♥ Our 1st day,the moment we stick our heart together :)Feb 14.Happy valentine to my girl ♥My girl gave me her first kiss at mt cheek at the valentine x)I live for 16 years.and that is my best valentine in my life :) tq shuen.I love you♥Not because of your kiss.if becoz who you are when you with me.Feb 19♥The first time i hold your hands.The second time u kissed me.♥I touched your head softly.And i know u like it :) I will do that everytime when i am with you.I do whatever you like.U the one i love.One and Only.My love is eternity ^_^ Just for you.My Shuen ♥Hehes.I will remember every moment we spend our life together.Every moment u make me smile.Every moment u drive me in mad.I love you♥ :)I use my life to love you.I said it i meant it :)With my one heart and two eyes ,my 5litre blood ,206 bones ,1.2 milions red cells,60 triliions D.N.A.Was saying.I LOVE YOU SHUEN♥.


15days ♥

0 comments: