THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back To My Blog.


Argh.I didnt touch my blog for an ages.Aww.Quite lazy blogging these days.1month didnt blogging edi.But there are many interested thing happened :)I went genting again! Weeee...Always go genting.Go till me damn bored edi..2010Christmas. :D celebrate at Sg.Wang..3am go Sunway.=X 6am reach home,wahahaha..Imba ^_^New year.Went Desa Park City.Den 2nd day go genting.LOL.Really had fun in last year school holiday.2011 Is a new year.New Life too.I think.This year must study hard!Hope i can do it.Alot of homework to do.Really drive me in mad.Anyway lah.1Month didnt blogging.really happen jor so many things.Finally.I think i noe many people in this world.How fake they are.Is ok.Is alright.Wont trust any1 easily anymore.Never :) i think thats all i wanna say for tonight.It is a public holiday for all malaysian.Enjoy the holiday my frens :) Still single :)Hope can find my princess ASAP!

0 comments: